We wish to thank the following organizations for allowing us to use their material and/or for linking to their sites.
- The Archives, California Institute of Technology.
- The Astronomical Society of the Pacific.
- Beam Line, published periodically by the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC).
- Max Planck Institute for Astrophysics.
- The Swiss Fritz Zwicky Foundation (FZS) for allowing us to mirror Greenstein J. & Wilson A. (1974). Remembering Zwicky. Engineering and Science 37:15-19, and Zwicky's contribution to Zwicky, F. & Wilson A. (eds.), New Methods of Thought and Procedure: Contributions to the Symposium on Methodologies, Berlin: Springer, 1967.
- Thanks to "The Observatory" for allowing us to mirror: Zwicky, F. Morphological Astronomy (The Observatory, Vol. 68, No. 845, Aug. 1948, S. 121-143).
Photo by Floyd Clark, 1971 - courtesy of
The Archives, California Institute of Technology.
Thanks to the Swiss Fritz Zwicky Stiftung (FZS)
Astronomical Society of the Pacific, from the Web-posted
article: Idea Man, by Stephan M. Maurer, Beamline 31/1.
Zwicky at the 18-inch Schmidt. Photo by Arnold Lund, No date, Courtesy of The Archives, California Institute of Technology.
Zwicky at the 18-inch Schmidt. Thanks to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory Archives.
At Space Conference, 1959. Photo by James McClanahan. Courtesy of The Archives, California Institute of Technology.
Thanks to: Greenstein J. & Wilson A., "Remembering Zwicky", Engineering and Science 37:15-19, 1974.
Thanks to: International Space Hall of Fame: u/Fritz Zwicky.
The Coma Cluster. Thanks to the Max Planck Institute for Astrophysics.
Tom Ritchey. Taken at Washington Square, Manhattan, 2002. Thanks to my wife, the love of my life: Gunilla Ritchey.
Strategy Foresight Partnership
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
Republic of South Africa
Organisation for Applied Scientific Research
The Arlington Institute
Links to other sites featuring Fritz Zwicky and Morphological Analysis
The Swiss Fritz Zwicky Foundation (FZS)
The Swiss General Morphological Society (AMG)
Institute for Applied Morphology (IAM)
INFORMS - Institute for Operations Research and Management Science
CSPO - Consortium for Science, Policy, and Outcomes - Arizona State University
Sweden's National Home Page: Sweden Gate
Stockholm City's Home Page
Swedish National Defense Research Agency
Swedish Morphological Society - Credits & Links